mercredi 27 octobre 2010

Single Girl's Soups #2

I couldn't resist buying two bunches of asparagus (I know the season is over) 'cause I love them so, so much! Guess what I made wiht them...a soup. Easy: clean them, cutting the end that is a bit hard, cut them in pieces and cook in a saucepan of water with stok-cube and pepper, blend and eat. It's a good cure for the blader (but do not abuse of it).

So, as I said I also give you the recipe of the chocolate and vanilla cheese cake:

For 20cm diameter mould:
- 200gr of caramelised biscuits (Lotus)
- 40gr of melted butter
- 400gr of cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 100gr sugar
- 50gr of chocolate
- 1 tsp of vanilla

Reduce the biscuits to powder and mix with the melted butter. Line the bottom of the mould with the mixture and cook for 10min (180°-5 gaz).

With a robot mix the cream cheese, the egg, sugar and vanilla together. Pour 2/3 of the mixture on the cooked biscuits base.

Melt the chocolate in a saucepan on low heat and mix it with the rest of the cheese mixture. Pour in the mould. Cook for 25min and leave to cool before serving.

Enjoy!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire