vendredi 4 février 2011

Smile

Smile- Judy Garland

Some days ago, I took the decision to leave Lewes after summer. It wasn't easy to choose, but yes sometimes you have to cut in. There is no "right choice", there are always things and people you will regret. But you don't make a choice for your whole life, you CAN go back or somewhere else! These were the words I said to my friend Sara the other night and I decided to aplly them to myself. We keep trying to find answers when we deeply know we have them.

For my case, I know that I don't know what I want to do but I'll do something now and that's what count. Though, I don't have a clue of where it's going to be, but I have 6 months to figure it out.

So, no stress, enjoy today, smile! (my new credo) Besides, smiling is good for your skin, your brain and for the others!


1 commentaire: