mardi 19 avril 2011

Lazy morning

I flew back to England yesterday.

Today is my last day of holidays, and it feels like a sunday. The weather is gorgeous and the house is quiet.

Being in Hungary was enriching but also tiring. My mother has 7 brothers and sisters, consequently, we are 35 grand children and now 37 grand-grand children. It's a lot of people to visit. And still, I didn't have enough time to see everyone. It is really frustrating because I love them all so much and see them so little. Between a visit and the next one, cousins get pregnant, babies are born, those babies become toddlers, toddlers become children, children become teenagers and so on...

I guess "c'est la vie!", it will always be like this, there is always someone you love who's far away...

(Photo David B Jack)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire