mardi 11 janvier 2011

We Are One Year Old!


Today, it's been a year since I arrived in Lewes. Time goes by so quickly. I feel like if it was yesterday and on the other hand, it's like it has been ages since I left Paris.

I try to think of what had or had not changed during the past year.

*The future is still as blurry as it was before, but I'm not freaking out that much anymore.

*I stopped getting wasted 3 times a week -maybe once a month now?!

*I became pretty addicted to reading blogs, which is -I think- not a bad thing.

*I don't have no depts no more.

*I've decided to go to New York in september (btw any tips for cheap accomodation anyone?)

* I still want to be black, but I'll never be :(

*No, in fact, I want to be Beyoncé! :)

*Or Jimmy Hendrix?

*Want marry Kanye?

* or...

** and,..., etc,... blablaba

Ok, now that's enough!

We'll see what's going to happen. Inch'Allah.

PS: Picture of Beyoncé, not me he :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire