dimanche 19 décembre 2010

A pray to the sky!


I don't know if I said that I'm going home for Christmas.

I'm flying tomorrow.

Though, there is a tiny litlle problem: it snowed like crazy yesterday in England. This country is so not prepared to cope with snow that it's total chaos now. Most of the flights were deleted or severely delayed yesterday.

So, even if I'm an atheist, I pray to the sky to not snow today neither tonight! "Please, spirits of the weather, be nice and don't make it snow the next two days!"

I do NOT want to be stucked here for Christmas! Really! And that's not just for my little self, but for all those who have to go and be with their family.

Now, I'm off packing, before going to work. Have a lovely sunday!


(photo Met Monkey)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire